Scotland House Times – Newsletter
Want to stay updated? Sign up to receive our monthly newsletter!
Once monthly you will receive caregiver tips, education from our nurse, updates on our programs and events, as well as general health and wellness information. You can unsubscribe at any time and we will never share your email address.
The Scotland House Employs Full-Time and Part-Time Staff
- Registered Nurse
- Licensed Practical Nurse / Care Manager
- Caregiver/Life Enrichment Assistant
- Administrative Staff
The Scotland House is and Equal Opportunity Employer
- All current and potential employees are subject to Criminal and Abuse Background Checks.
- We are a non-smoking facility.
- All positions require the willingness to assist with activities, personal care, and experience working with older adults.
Caregiver/Life Enrichment Assistant Job Description
To apply complete the following application:
Or, email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Did you know that volunteering for just a few hours a week you can enrich the lives of participants, caregivers, and find your own sense of purpose and satisfaction! The Scotland House is grateful for our volunteer who participate in our programs.
Are you interested in volunteering? The Scotland House works with you to find an opportunity and schedule that meets your lifestyle. All volunteers are trained on site.
Volunteer tasks include but not limited to:
- Supporting Participants with Activities
- Reading Aloud
- Sharing your Musical Talents
- Providing Office Support
- Assisting with Fundraising
- Gardening / Horticulture
- Offer a wide variety of other services based on their skills and interest.
- And so Much More
The Scotland House volunteers are a vital part of our team. They support our mission with not only our participants but with families and caregivers.
To become a volunteer, submit your application by clicking here.
Because of You!
The Scotland House couldn’t do what we do without you. We welcome gifts of all sizes. Donate monthly, once, or yearly. Every donation goes directly to support The Scotland House programs.
Our participants, families, staff and Board are grateful for your support.
To make a contribution by check, please send check to:
The Scotland House PO Box 180, Woodstock, VT 05091
You will receive a letter acknowledging you gift.
To make a donation using your VISA, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express card, click the “Donate” button below. The Scotland House uses PayPal to process online donations.
When making a donation your can choose to pay the 2% fee to ensure the Scotland House receives your full donation.
(Insert Donate Button)
Thank you for making your donation today!
Other Ways to Donate:
- Pick a project to support or donate an item. Visit our Wish List.
- Make an unrestricted gift to be used:
- To build our endowment
- For scholarships
- Implement technology
- Enhance programming or operations
- Give a tribute or memorial gift. There is no better way to celebrate a lost loved one than helping others
- Include The Scotland House in your will or trust as a beneficiary. Please call 802-280-6080 for more information about this option.
- Transfer a portion of your IRA income to The Scotland House. You must be age 70½ or over.
- Make The Scotland House the beneficiary of your stocks, bonds or other securities. Call 802-280-6080 for more information.
- Add The Scotland House to your Amazon Smile account. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, Amazon donates 0.5% of your purchase to us here at The Scotland Hosue. It’s the same Amazon.com that you shop at regularly, but this way, you can donate to us simply and easily with no additional cost to you.
- Payroll deduction. Many employers offer options for donating directly to your favorite charity by payroll deduction.
All gifts to The Scotland House are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.